❝ ﻨﻭﺭﻔﺎﺘﻴﻥ ﻋﺘﻴﻘﻪ ﺍﺤﻤﺩ ﺴﻭﺒﺎﺭﻱ ❞


About



dream



random



subscribe
#ThankYou
Saturday, May 25, 2013 | 12:48 AM 0 Comment

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Hei, miss me huh?. About 2 weeks tak balik rumah. Where got.... Macam duduk penjara je. Alhamdulillah, midyear exam done already. Fuhhhh~ what a horrible day with terrible exam. Tired to face all examination paper. Keep calm and carry on. PMR tinggal berapa hari lagi je, around the corner. I'm not strong enough to PMR countdown. PMR je kot..??

Hei sayang, thanks for this scarf. I'm very appreciate it. Nice colour. First tudung labuh yang ika ada. Thanks a lot!. InsyaAllah I'll wear it. Cantik sangat tudung tu. Act warna dia la. Menarik! Suka ika tengok warna dia. Cantik!. Ibu pun kata warna dia cantik. So yang memakai ni pun mesti cantik lah jugak kan?. Haha, ok muntah!. Hahaha. Semua ciptaan-NYA cantik2 belaka. Bersyukur~

Ok, sebenarnya malas nk type ni. Tapi my little cute finger keep going on typing all the time. So, nak tak nak, type je lah. I'm glad to have this scarf (: Terima kasih sangat2. Baiklah rakyat jelata sekalian yang membaca ni, beta mengundur diri dahulu. Lapparrrrrr~ Thank you for lend a pair of beautiful eyes and spen ur time to read this.

Oit, kita suka senyuman colgate anda. Comel! Bye! 
 

OLD / NEW

Intro



Allah is my love. My life is Islam. Quran is my guidance. My idol is Muhammad S.A.W. Sunnah as a role model. Jannah is my dream.


NURFATIN ATIKAH AHMAD SUBARI


Tag Board


Archive


Thank you for lend a pair of eyes to read my stupid story ever.