❝ ﻨﻭﺭﻔﺎﺘﻴﻥ ﻋﺘﻴﻘﻪ ﺍﺤﻤﺩ ﺴﻭﺒﺎﺭﻱ ❞


About



dream



random



subscribe
#ExaminationGettingCloser
Saturday, May 4, 2013 | 7:57 AM 0 Comment

Assalamualaikum!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Where got..... Mid Year Exam getting closer! About 1 week from now. I just get heart attack when get the schedule for Midyear Exam. As you know, evelibody not ready for having exam even brilliant student! Come on! Who want exam in this world?!


I'm really hope this thing will happen during examination. But in fact, IT WAS ONLY JUST A DREAM! Huhuhu. Hey! What r we waiting for? Lets start study meh. 1 week to cover all chapter in form 1 and form 2 for all subject?! Dafuq! Astaghfirullahalazim. What a cruel goverment let us having this examination. Dude!, if there is no exam, pupil will STUPID u know! So, better u study now. #NoteToMyself


Normal student will be like this during exam. LOL. Over all I hope, I can do the best for my exam soon. Either I passed or failed for my result soon, I hope you guys will pray the best for me. To all pupil who will facing midyear exam soon, all the best from me. InsyaAllah, if we try the best and study hard + smart it will be the best result ever!

OLD / NEW

Intro



Allah is my love. My life is Islam. Quran is my guidance. My idol is Muhammad S.A.W. Sunnah as a role model. Jannah is my dream.


NURFATIN ATIKAH AHMAD SUBARI


Tag Board


Archive


Thank you for lend a pair of eyes to read my stupid story ever.