❝ ﻨﻭﺭﻔﺎﺘﻴﻥ ﻋﺘﻴﻘﻪ ﺍﺤﻤﺩ ﺴﻭﺒﺎﺭﻱ ❞


About



dream



random



subscribe
Depressed
Thursday, May 30, 2013 | 10:17 AM 0 Comment
Large

Assalamualaikum,

Hey, depressed?. I think so. Why?. I don't know why. Keep asking the same question in front of mirror. Hey, what's wrong?. And the answer is?. Nothing. Holding back the feelings may save from others, but it will never save from myself. Depressed just like a war for me. Act I think not only me. Right?. I said that because you'll either win or you die trying when you had depressed feeling.

Yes, I'm agree. Woman/girl was not strong enough to face depressed feeling. Am I right?. First thing we'll do is CRY. Right?. Same goes to me. Actually, I just want to get some space and express myself here. That's the main point why I make this blog. This kind of habits can make you feel better than do something social life stupid  activities. Such as... I think you know what I mean it right?. So, I no need to waste my energy to type that kind of activities.

I've tried to keep think positive. Take a breath. Keep calm. But, sometimes it's not enough. For muslims, we can pray, take a 'wudhuk', istighfar as long as you can. Allah always with us right?. I try to set my soul freely. Come on, life must go on. Just a little bit depressed it doesn't mean we'll fell down. I believe in myself. But, sometimes it's to hard too realise what we've said.

Large

Hey, I keep bebel-ing all the time right?. I'm sure you get bored with all these right?. Haha. Do I care?. Never mind if don't want to read this, I just share what I'm feel and what I want to share here. This feeling are not mention to anyone. Not you or you and YOU. It just my feeling instinct.  

Everything will be ok. Seriously. And now, I feel better and fine. Ok, I think I need to stop typing now. If not, I'll keep type all the time and no time for sleep. Haha. Offline mood. x__X





OLD / NEW

Intro



Allah is my love. My life is Islam. Quran is my guidance. My idol is Muhammad S.A.W. Sunnah as a role model. Jannah is my dream.


NURFATIN ATIKAH AHMAD SUBARI


Tag Board


Archive


Thank you for lend a pair of eyes to read my stupid story ever.