❝ ﻨﻭﺭﻔﺎﺘﻴﻥ ﻋﺘﻴﻘﻪ ﺍﺤﻤﺩ ﺴﻭﺒﺎﺭﻱ ❞


About



dream



random



subscribe
Sayang, I'm sorry :*
Thursday, December 13, 2012 | 9:26 AM 0 Comment
Assalamualaikum,
For the first time we're fight each other. In that situation, I know I'm wrong. I'm really sorry. I hope you understand me. I didn't really to mean it. Ika just bagitau ape pendapat ika je. Demi Allah ika tak de pun niat lain, apetah lagi tolak hukum hakam Allah. Astaghfirullah, I'm really2 sorry sayang. You know what kind of face on me, when say sorry to you? It just like this picture above you know!. But I think, worse than this! 


Please, I hope you'll fine. I know you never read my blog because I didn't tell you. But please fell what I fell right now. Ok, comform all readers want to know whats going on right? Ok, let me take a breath first. *Tarik nafassss, lepasssss, Tarikkkk, lepasssss. I think let it be private. I think, I no need to tell our problems to readers right? Its only between me and him. So, let us settle our problem.

By the way, I hope he fell what I'm fell right now. Sayang, I'm really-really sorry. Ok, first time rasa serba salah macam ni. HELP ME READERS! I fell want to cry right now. Ok, I'm start to crying. Give me napkin please. *Lap air mata. MasyaAllah, over nye kau ni FATIN!. Ok, let past it past. Buang yang keruh ambil yang jernih.

Kanda, please pujuk dinda esok ok? Dinda nak minta maaf sangat2 ni. Kanda, I'm really2 sorry. I MISS YOU SAYANG.


 Omaiiigod! Sweet nye. InsyaAllah, aku dengan FUTURE HUSBAND aku nanti. Pray the best for me ok?. I'll pray the best for you too. Pray for me, tomorrow I'll be fine with #REALCRUSH ok?. Semoga Allah merahmati kita semua, insyaAllah. Amin.

Kanda, I love you so much. Sorry I can't say it to you. I'm not strong enough to tell you that I love you too. If you find this, thank you for take care of me :) Lapppchiiiuuuuuu :*

Sincerely,
       AtikahSubari.

Maaf, admin blog ni tiada mood sangat2 hari ni. Mood mendung je. Harap maklum.



OLD / NEW

Intro



Allah is my love. My life is Islam. Quran is my guidance. My idol is Muhammad S.A.W. Sunnah as a role model. Jannah is my dream.


NURFATIN ATIKAH AHMAD SUBARI


Tag Board


Archive


Thank you for lend a pair of eyes to read my stupid story ever.