❝ ﻨﻭﺭﻔﺎﺘﻴﻥ ﻋﺘﻴﻘﻪ ﺍﺤﻤﺩ ﺴﻭﺒﺎﺭﻱ ❞


About



dream



random



subscribe
Pray for Gaza
Wednesday, November 21, 2012 | 9:01 AM 0 Comment
Assalamualaikum,
Ahlan Wasahlan. Kaifa haluka? Alhamdulillah, ana bikhoir. Ok, I'm not good in Arab. This is my new blog. Dah lama tak update blog. So, we now at the end of year 2012. Firstly, of course we had new 'azam' to change ourself to be more better than before this. In Islam we call 'hijrah'. What I wish and wantto do for 2013? Wait and see. I'll tell you later. Ok, why my title "Pray for Gaza"? Since the day, we heard our Muslims in Gaza are in trouble now. 

Can you imagine, how can you be in your country had the sounds of gunfires everyday, there are many poeple died. Can you imagine that? I wonder, why Israel like to attack Gaza. Lets pray to Allah  for  safety in Gaza. Al-fatihah for who was die. How amazing would it be to die as a Shaheed? Shows that Allah has chosen to honor you in death! May Allah make me die as a Shaheed too. Listen hear readers, don't keep calm, because children in Gaza wake up at the sounds of gunfires everyday.

Ok, kita kalau dah start typing memang susah nak stop. If has wrong grammar, accept it. Because I'm not good in English. It just to improve my English lesson. Before I'm stop typing, lets read Surah Al-Ikhlas for Gaza.

Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahim. Qul huwa Allahu ahad. Allahus-samad Lam yalid walam yulad. Walam yakun lahu kufuwan ahad. Amin ya rabba a'lamin.

Sincerely,
          AtikahSubari. 



/ NEW

Intro



Allah is my love. My life is Islam. Quran is my guidance. My idol is Muhammad S.A.W. Sunnah as a role model. Jannah is my dream.


NURFATIN ATIKAH AHMAD SUBARI


Tag Board


Archive


Thank you for lend a pair of eyes to read my stupid story ever.