❝ ﻨﻭﺭﻔﺎﺘﻴﻥ ﻋﺘﻴﻘﻪ ﺍﺤﻤﺩ ﺴﻭﺒﺎﺭﻱ ❞


About



dream



random



subscribe
PARAMORE 17th February 2013
Friday, November 30, 2012 | 6:46 AM 0 Comment
Assalamualaikum,
Yes, today I would like to type about PARAMORE. Since a few years, before this Paramore was live in Malaysia. Yeah, I think many people know her with her group. *picture above* Yes, she is YelyahWilliams *nickname*. Pretty enough right?.

 Ok, did you know? It was suprisely when PARAMORE will come back live in Malaysia on 17th February 2013. ARRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! *menjerit macam pondan*. Wow! for the second time. I can't wait for that. I will be there! *kalau ibu bagilah* -..- . What? tak percaya. Ok look at this picture below.

Ha? Tak tipu kan?. Oh, please pray for me on that time I'll not in hostel. Amin~. She's queit perfect girl. I extremely like her hair. She just like Ariana Grande. Why?. Because, not everyone will macth with red hair right? It was such a lucky person when she's look pretty with red hair. Ok, you want know more about her and her group?. You may "CLICK THIS" to go their official sites. Got to go. A lot of things to do. May Allah bless us. Amin~.

Sincerely,
      AtikahSubari.

OLD / NEW

Intro



Allah is my love. My life is Islam. Quran is my guidance. My idol is Muhammad S.A.W. Sunnah as a role model. Jannah is my dream.


NURFATIN ATIKAH AHMAD SUBARI


Tag Board


Archive


Thank you for lend a pair of eyes to read my stupid story ever.